When it is confidence, mobility, and comfort you are looking for, the ShotStop Duritium III+PA is a thin, lightweight, multi-curve, multi-hit Level III+ rifle-rated armor plate that makes sense. It offers maximum protection at the lowest weight and profile with an unprecedented 15-year warranty.
Some consider the ShotStop Duritium III+PA Body Armor Plate the Ferrari of stand-alone Rifle Plates.
ShotStop Duritium III+PA Features:
Protection Type/Level: Level III+
Compliance Tested: U.S. NIJ Level III 0101.06; NATO STANAG 2920 Level B4 tested compliant by accredited independent laboratories.
Special Threat Testing: 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball (M193), 7.62x39mm PS ball (MSC), 7.62x51mm 149 grain M80 FMJ
Material Type: Duritium®
Weight (10×12 Shooter Cut): 2.7 lbs. (1.2 kg.)
Thickness (+/-0.125 “): 0.7 in. (1.8 cm.)
Warranty: 15 Years
Strike Face Configuration: Edge-To-Edge Duritium® Ballistic Polyethylene
Advantages of the ShotStop Duritium III+PA
- Protection without the wear & tear on your body
- Full confidence at minimal weight
- The armor you’ll want to wear
- Maximum protection at a lower cost
- Longest product life in the industry
- NIJ listed, STANAG & VPAM certified for the highest confidence
- Increased protection with maximized mobility
- Rifle protection without restriction
- Maximum operator confidence
- Assurance against these threats in active duty
- Lighter and stronger (increased mobility)
- Complete maintenance free confidence for the life of the product
*Polyurea finish can vary in appearance and sheet. This has no impact on the ballistics capability.